Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zeus and Hera: queen and king

Hi!!!!

Well today in history we learned about the gods Greek gods so I learned about all of them!! So I will tell you some of the facts that I learned. First I will tell you about Zeus, his wife and Poseidon (yeah i know the spelling doesn't look like that's how it is spelled but it is).

Zeus
  1. Did you also know that some of them were named after planets like for Zeus it is Jupiter and for Poseidon is Neptune.
  2. Zeus or Jupiter is the father of the gods
  3. Zeus is the king who rules over all human beings . He sits on a throne and holds a zigzag flash of lightening bolt.
  4. An eagle the king who of birds, is usually by his side.
I will end this blog and the next blog will be of Poseidon. And I plan to keep on doing this till I am done with all of the Greek gods.

NOW on to Zeus wife HERA or Juno
  1. Hera is the queen of the gods.
  2. She often carries a scepter, and her pet bird , the peacock. I hope this makes you have a interest in Greek gods because I literally worship them!!! Now what i am going to say is i am going to tell you about
I hope this makes you have a interest in Greek gods because I literally worship them!!!
Now what I am going to say is I am going to tell you about POSEIDON next. Don't miss him!

BYE HAVE GREEK DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment