Monday, November 15, 2010

OLIVER!!

HI!!!!!!!!!


I do know what to talk about - totally prepared and so I am amazing!! Anyway, I have two songs to show you. Both of them are from Oliver. Not the one with the cat, the one with the human Oliver. Do you know the song, "Ohh glorious food?" I am going to show you it ( see below) and the other one is, "I'd do anything." So here is the first, "Ooh glorious food."

So I hope you like it!!!!
You should watch the movie it is good!!!

You might ask why Oliver because I want to be in the play this summer 2011!!!



So that glorious food next is, i'd do anything!!





So I hope you like it!!!!
You should watch the movie it is good!!!

You might ask why Oliver because I want to be in the play this summer 2011!!!

Adios Amigos and goodbye PS. if this song gets stuck in your head write a comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment